Tuesday 11 January 2011

I went back to my sunny hometown...

....of Atlanta and woke up one morning and me and my brother Ben decided to go grab some breakfast. We went for the traditional:

THE CHICK-FIL-A CHICKEN BISCUIT 
(Ben and I, feeling satisfied, then proceeded to the nearest gun club and blew holes into a paper target featuring an armed man of Middle Eastern decent that looked exactly like Osama Bin Laden. It was a first for me.) 



THE CHICK-FIL-A CHICKEN BISCUIT 
You know your driving into the southeast when you see a Chick-Fil-A logo on the interstate exit food info sign.
If you get there before 10:30 (or maybe they have a few left over by like 11am) you can start the morning right with a country time favorite THE CHICKEN BISCUIT. 

TRADITIONALLY SERVED WITH HONEY OR JELLY. 

Living in fried chicken shop land (East London) I almost forgot how good and fresh these guys are. They do go a cut above most chains and seem to be using chicken of a decent quality in their sandwiches. 



No comments:

Post a Comment